A great start to 2015 with Broadchurch back on our screens again spotlighting just how beautiful the Dorset coastline is!
The word from our chums at www.visit-dorset.com is that website hits up by 150% since the start of the series.
We are currently working with Visit-Dorset, Universal records and Ships Galley Kiosk West Bay to build some prizes or their forthcoming Broadchurch competition, LBRC will be donating seats on a trip from the harbour for the lucky winners to view the coastline first hand for themselves…
IVT West Country reporter Duncan Sleightholme has been to West Bay to report
Star of Broadchurch, David Tennant, also received a ‘Special Recognition Award’ at the recent Nation Television Awards
Speaking of which… (see what we did there?)
Following our amazing double gold win at the recent Dorset Tourism Awards, LBRC has been announced as a finalist in the forthcoming South West Tourism awards ceremony!!
This is fantastic news and means we are up with a chance to represent West Dorset and West Bay on a regional level.
We are finalists in the same 2 categories – Tourism Experience/Activity and Outstanding Customer Service.
Here’s the line up:
Tourism Activity, Sport & Experience of the Year
Sponsored by Moore Scarrott www.moore-scarrott.co.uk
- Go Aloft at SS Great Britain Bristol www.ssgreatbritain.org
- Lyme Bay RIB Charter Bridport Dorset www.lymebayribcharter.co.uk
- Miracle Theatre Redruth Cornwall www.miracletheatre.co.uk
- Mobius – Adventure Activities, Perranporth, Cornwall www.mobiusonline.co.uk
- Padstow Seafood School Padstow Cornwall www.rickstein.com
- Reach Outdoors Paignton Devon www.reach-outdoors.com
Fingers crossed and we’ll be sure to let you know how we get on…
To stay up to speed with what we’re doing, *like* us on FACEBOOK.