Call a member of the LBWS team on: 07399 105 104
or email us here: email@example.com
Use the post code DT7 3JF to find us.
Best car parking is in Holmbush Car Park.
LBWS operates from the North Wall on Lyme Regis Beach – Look for our Blue Gazebo and flags!
Terms and Conditions
LBWS have a minimum age policy of 5 years, with an adult, if the sea state is flat calm.
- This age is then raised, at the Skippers discretion, as the wind speed/wave size increases.
- Passengers are made aware of this rule from the outset.
- This age may increase or decrease throughout the day without notice depending on the sea state and wind.
- The Skippers word is final.
- Child age range 5 years – 11 years inclusive.
LBWS adopt this policy to prevent against back injury, spinal compression injury, shaking injury to a child
- Crew will supply and fit every passenger with an auto inflate life jacket.
- Children/juniors will be issued with a life jacket specific to their size and weight
- Your skipper will give a full safety briefing before you go to sea.
- Any person inflating/setting off a life jacket outside of an emergency or under instruction from the skipper will be charged £20 per jacket.
LBWS is a member of the Profession Charterers Association and operates by the ‘RIB Code of Conduct’ set out by them.
Gift Voucher Terms
- LBWS Gift Vouchers are valid for the named or number of people shown on each voucher only.
- Voucher places MUST be pre booked via telephone or email.
- No cash alternative is offered.
- Vouchers expire on the date shown.
Clothing and Footwear
T-shirts (at least!) must be worn under your lifejacket. (please, no naked bodies)
Footwear isn’t always essential.
Please do not wear wellington boots or muddy foot wear on the RIBs.
LBWS has water proofs available for passengers should the need arise.
We suggest asking your skipper or the LBWS staff prior to you event about suitable clothing for your trip
Suitability to Travel
- Any person deemed unfit to travel through misuse of alcohol or drugs shall not be permitted aboard any LBWS vessel.
- Any person not able bodied enough to embark/disembark unassisted will be strongly advised not to travel (offer of a hand / at skippers discretion)
- Any person with neck, back, hip or knee conditions or, any person who is pregnant will be strongly advised not to travel aboard any LBWS vessel. [at skippers discretion]
- If trip is cancelled by LBWS due to weather conditions/sea state, voucher is valid for re use
- If a booked party fail to show for booked trip without notice, voucher is no longer valid
- Please bear in mind that the weather is liable to change and may differ locally – your safety is our priority
- Lifejackets set off outside of any emergency situation will be charged at £20 each.
Bookings & Deposits
- LBWS require a deposit of £100 to secure any charter. [excl. Quayside Trips]
- This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE unless WE [LBWS] cancel your booking due to the sea conditions.
- An alternative location and/or date will be offered to honour your booking.
- Payments can be made in cash, online transfer, via our website payments page or by card using our automated telephone line.
- Prices quoted on this website are for trips & charters from Lyme Regis Harbour only. Trips & charters from any other harbour, marina or port will incur a mobilisation fee.
Please click here to view our Access Statement